Cosmetic Dentistry In Alexandria, VA - Alexandria Dentistry
Improving Lives Through Better Smiles
Some people are blessed with a beautiful smile from birth, but most people need a little bit of help to achieve the smile of their dreams. The aim of cosmetic dentistry is to take your uniquely beautiful smile and make it look as perfect as possible—whiter, straighter, and contoured to fit your face. Our modern approach to cosmetic dental care has helped patients just like you achieve a more attractive set of teeth. Interested in seeing what we can do with your smile? Call our office in Alexandria (703 751-3880) or contact us online today!
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Life
Our smiles convey so much about who we are. It’s one of the best methods we have for sharing our happiness with others. It also has a significant impact on our overall physical appearance and success in life. So why would you ever hide your smile from others simply because you are ashamed of how it looks. You’ll be amazed at the benefits that our cosmetic dental care services allow you to take advantage of including:
- A more youthful smile can shave years off your overall appearance making you look and feel younger
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved oral health
- Protecting against future dental problems
- Improved appetite as missing, damaged, and misaligned teeth can cause difficulty chewing foods.
- Smiling more leads to a happier life
Our Cosmetic Dental Care Options in Alexandria, VA
Our office in Alexandria provides an assortment of cosmetic dentistry treatments. Our dentists, Dr. Lyazidi and Dr. Salameh, will take the time to first walk you through all your options and discover which is right for you. They will work with you to develop a custom treatment plan for improving your smile that works with your budget. Our team will then utilize the latest techniques and cutting-edge technologies to help craft a smile you can be proud to show off.
Our professionals have years of experience in providing a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments including:
- Invisalign Invisible braces to straighten your teeth
- Veneers which cover the front of your teeth to make them look whiter, straighter, and smoother
- Crowns that cover and protect an imperfect tooth
- Professional teeth whitening
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Gum surgery to fix “gummy” smiles
- Naturally-looking, tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring for minor cracks and chips in your teeth
Ready to Improve Your Life with a Better Smile?
Dr. Lyazidi and Dr. Salameh combined have nearly three decades of experience as cosmetic dentists helping patients improve their smiles. The team at Alexandria Dentistry will take the time to get to know your smile. We’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan that not only improves your smile, but also works within your budget. Some dental insurance plans may even cover a portion of your treatment. Schedule your consultation with our cosmetic dentists today by calling our office in Alexandria (703) 751-3880 or connecting with us online.